Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Peace, hope, and love

Got a Facebook message on Thursday from a student at WSU:

I have something I would like to ask prayer for. I'm going to be sharing the gospel with a really good buddy of mine [friend's name]  (who many of you know). If you could be praying that God would be speaking through me and working in his heart in preparation for our conversation. I believe, as I'm sure most of you do, that prayer is so powerful. God listens to us, and he can open hearts and transform lives. I love [my friend] so much, and I want more than anything for him to know the peace, hope, and love that comes with a relationship with Jesus Christ. Please join with me and keep him in your prayers. I know that God will do a great work in his life. Thank you!

Pardon the cliche, but...this is why I do what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment